August 03, 2011
Lucky number 13! Congratulations to schudo37-DoeRT who won last week's SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED Hot Lap Challenge! As the winner he got to choose the car & track for this week's Hot Lap so we're racing on Circuit Zolder with the Lancia Delta HF Integrale (with Works upgrade).
If you've looking for a tuning set up for the Delta or want to share your set up with the community you can do so on NFSUnlimited.net. I got the Delta tuned pretty good for Zolder so if you want you can grab my set up here.
The racer with the best time at the end of the week wins bragging rights on the Need for Speed Facebook page (3.55 million fans!) and gets to pick the next weeks Hot Lap car and track. But even if you don't have the best time you still have a chance to win a very cool prize. Everyone who beats my lap time will get entered into a draw. From the pool of entries, we'll randomly draw a winner who will get a pair of SHIFT 2 ear buds!
If you want to enter into the Hot Lap competition all you need to do is follow the steps below:
- Launch into a race using the same car (customization & tuning is allowed) and track that I used
- Record your full race using any recording device (mobile phone, camcorder, digital camera, etc) ensuring that you capture the post-race screen showing your best lap time
- Upload the video of your race to YouTube as a response to the official Hot Lap video on the Need for Speed YouTube channel
Some simple rules for this contest:
- Your video must show the entire race
- you must use the same car (customization & tuning is allowed) we used in the official Hot Lap video
- Your video must clearly display the game's HUD (specifically the race timer) during the race
- Your video must clearly show your lap time(s) on the post race screen
- Please do not include any foul or offensive language in your video
- Videos must be submitted as a response to the official NFS YouTube video
- Use of cheat programs or trainers is prohibited
- A player can only win one week in a row
Just try and beat my time!