May 01, 2012
The purpose of this maintenance window is to deploy server / a game patch to Need for Speed World. Please see Release Notes below.
May 1st, 2012
Start: 1pm (13:00) PDT -- 4pm (16:00) EDT -- 8pm (20:00) UTC
End: 5pm (17:00) PDT -- 8pm (20:00) EDT -- 12am (00:00) UTC
During the maintenance window, the servers will be offline and users will not able to log in and play Need for Speed World. Players who are already logged in and playing NFS World will be disconnected from the server and therefore, disconnected from the game.
- Rep and Cash rewards have been increased by up to 100% across all game modes and all Driver Levels! Level up faster, and gain quicker access to new tracks and cars
- Ultra performance parts have been released! Players can now earn these powerful customization items from the Lucky Draw by completing Race and Pursuit events
- Platinum Card Packs are now available for purchase from the Card Packs store or from the SpeedBoost store
- A new Car Styles Aftermarket Card Pack is available for purchase and includes new and exclusive Neons and License plates
- Bronze Card Packs have been removed from the game
- The Nissan 350z (Z33) has undergone re-tuning to increase the car’s top speed and enhance its handling
- Fixed an issue that sometimes allowed players to use the Slingshot or Traffic Magnet Powerup while in 1st place