November 24, 2011
We've got a brand new community challenge for everyone to flex those racing muscles! Introducing the Need for Speed The Run Time Attack community challenge!
This is a new weekly challenge where we put the community's driving skills to the test by challenging everyone to beat our times in one Challenge Series event. For our first week we’re going to start it off with an easy one. NFSDrew laid a time of 2:04:97 (Silver medal only) in the "What a Rush!" event in the Coastal Rush Challenge Series.
To enter into this challenge you need to first beat NFSDrew's time in the same Challenge Series event. When you do be sure to grab a picture of your race time (post race screen) and twitpic it to @NeedforSpeed with the hashtag #NFSTheRunTimeAttack. We'll also take video entries too; just be sure to submit your video as a response to our Time Attack video on YouTube.
At the end of the week we'll randomly draw, from the pool of all entries, one lucky winner who will receive a very cool prize from the Need for Speed swag cabinet! A couple of rules you need to be aware of:
- There are no regional restrictions for this challenge. Anybody anywhere in the world can enter!
- This competition is open to all consoles!
- You can use any car available in the Challenge Series event
- Your twitpic and/or video must clearly display your race time. If we can't read it, it won't be considered a valid entry to the challenge
- If you do choose to submit via YouTube video, our video must be submitted as a response to the official NFS YouTube video
- Use of cheat programs or trainers is prohibited
- A player can only win one week in a row