May 10, 2012
2:26:64! That's the platinum time that NFSDrew set in the latest Need for Speed The Run Time Attack Community Challenge. By community choice, in this Time Attack we're racing on the GT-R SPECV SHOWDOWN event in the WINDY CITY Challenge Series.
Here's how to enter this challenge:
1. Beat NFSDrew's time in the same Challenge Series event
2. Grab a picture of your race time on the post-race screen
3. Twitpic it to @NeedForSpeed with the hashtag #NFSTheRunTimeAttack
(We'll also take video entries; just be sure to submit your video as a response to our Time Attack video on YouTube)
At the end of the week we'll randomly draw from the pool of all entries one lucky winner who will receive a very cool prize from the Need for Speed swag cabinet!
A couple of rules you need to be aware of:
- There are no regional restrictions for this challenge. Anybody anywhere in the world can enter!
- This challenge is open to all platforms.
- You can use any car available in the Challenge Series event
- Your twitpic and/or video must clearly display your race time. If we can't read it, it won't be considered a valid entry
- If you do choose to submit via YouTube video, it must be submitted as a response to our video
- Use of cheat programs or trainers is prohibited
- A player can only win one week in a row
Bring it on!