January 04, 2012
Look at the clock, now back to The Run. Then back to the clock, then back to The Run. Time is running out to enter the Need For Speed The Run Time Attack Challenge! If you haven't yet (or if you think you can do even better!), jump off that horse you're on, and follow the instructions below!
Here's how to enter this challenge:
1. Beat the Old Spice Guy's time in the "I'm on a Horse" Challenge Series event
2. Grab a picture of your race time on the post-race screen
3. Twitpic it to @NeedForSpeed with the hashtag #NFSTheRunTimeAttack.
A couple of rules you need to be aware of:
- This competition is open to all platforms.
- You can use any car available in the Challenge Series event
- Your twitpic and/or video must clearly display your race time. If we can't read it, it won't be considered a valid entry
- If you do choose to submit via YouTube video, it must be submitted as a response to our video
- Use of cheat programs or trainers is prohibited
- A player can only win one week in a row