February 14, 2011
Title update 1.2 for Need For Speed Hot Pursuit has arrived. PlayStation 3 users will receive the update automatically after loading up the game connected, while Xbox 360 users will need to download it manually from the Xbox Live Marketplace. Remember, you can only play with other users who have the same version of Hot Pursuit, so be sure to grab the update. Here’s a quick list of the (minor) updates:
- Fixed various issue to do with players getting stuck on loading after joining online games at specific times.
- Online trial thank you screen appears if the user looses the connection during boot flow on the online pass screen
- Fixed an issue with road block placement on Coral Bay Drive in "Highway Battle" event
- Fixed various issues with the number of snapshot/dreamshots taken displaying incorrectly.
- As well an issue where the player was messaged that they could take no more photos when they had not reached the limit.
- Resolves the steering wheel dead zone problem (PlayStation 3).