Are you Faster than Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Model Chrissy Teigen on the Need for Speed The Run Demo? Sweepstakes
2011 Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID IN QUEBEC AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. To Enter. To enter the “Are you faster than Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Model Chrissy Teigen on the Need for Speed The Run Demo?” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”), you need to download the Need for Speed The Run Demo from the PlayStation®Network (PSN) or Microsoft Xbox LIVE® Arcade(XBLA). After downloading, you must complete the first event (Desert Hills) by finishing in 1st place against the computer opponents on any level of difficulty (easy, normal, hard, extreme)] and getting a time of 02.41.24 or under, using any car. You then need to take a picture of your COMPLETED screen showing your final time. Using your Twitter account submit the picture of your final event completion time to @needforspeed with HASHTAG #nfstherunsi via twitter.com between 12:00 a.m. PST on October 18 , 2011 and 11:59 p.m. PST on November 1 , 2011 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). You may also enter by sending a 3”x5” card with your name, address and email address (if available) to either of the following addresses:
Sports Illustrated Chrissy Teigen Need for Speed The Run Sweepstakes
209 Redwood Shores Parkway
Redwood City, CA 94065
4330 Sanderson Way
Vancouver, BC Canada V5G 4X1
No other methods of entry will be accepted. Limit: only one entry per person, email address and/or household will be accepted. All electronic entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. PST on November 1, 2011. Mail-in entries must be postmarked during Sweepstakes Period and received by November 8, 2011. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Use of a false email account or an incorrect mail address will disqualify an entry. Sponsor is not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, lost, late, misdirected, illegible, mutilated, postage-due, garbled or delayed entries or other communications or other technical problems related to website entries.
2. Eligibility. This Sweepstakes is only open to residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and Canada except the province of Quebec , who are 21 years of age or older at time of entry. Residents of the province of Quebec are not eligible. Employees of Electronic Arts Inc. (“Sponsor”), Sports Illustrated, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parents, representatives, advertising, promotion and publicity agencies (“Sponsor and its agents”) and the immediate family members and persons living in the same household of each are not eligible. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited, restricted or taxed by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
3. Prizes. There are two (2) prizes. Odds of winning any prize depend on the number of eligible entries received in the Sweepstakes.
Two (2) winners will each receive four (4) tickets for each day’s event of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Launch Party in Las Vegas on February 15 - 16, 2012 and a 2 night stay at the Cosmopolitan Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada. Airfare is not included.
Prize includes hotel accommodations for each winner and 3 guests for 3 days/2 nights (one (1) double occupancy room per winner/guests) at the Cosmopolitan Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada and four (4) tickets to the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Launch Party on February 15 and and , 2012. Airfare and incidentals, including, without limitation: telephone calls, facsimile charges, Internet charges, spa/beauty salon services, laundry, tours/excursions, gift shop purchases, hotel processing fees, airline service charges, and all other expenses not mentioned in these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of the winner and his or her Winner must notify Sponsor of intended dates of travel by no later than January 25, 2012. Winner must be available to attend event on February 15th and February 16th, 2012 or prize will be forfeited in its entirety. Any extra nights’ stay and any additional costs associated with an extended stay are the sole responsibility of the winner and his or her guest. Minors must be accompanied by at least one parent or guardian, 21 years of age or older. Additional restrictions may apply.
The approximate retail value (ARV) of each prize is $1500.00.
Prizes are not transferable. No substitution of prizes for cash or other goods and services is permitted, except Sponsor reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of approximately equal or greater value, if the advertised prize becomes unavailable. All taxes, including, without limitation, all federal, state and local taxes, and international tariffs, are the sole responsibility of the individual winners.
4. Winner Selection and Notification. Winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about November 10, 2011, from all eligible entries received. The drawing will be conducted at Sponsor’s address as indicated in Section 6 of these rules by Sponsor or its designee, the judge of the Sweepstakes, whose decisions are final and binding. Winners will be notified on or about November 10, 2011 by an email sent to the email address and/or a letter sent to the home address specified on the entry form. If winner cannot be contacted at this email or mail address, is contacted and does not respond as directed within 14 days of attempted notification, refuses the prize or is ineligible to accept the prize, the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Winners may be required to complete and sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and, except where prohibited, Liability/Publicity Release, in the form provided by Sponsor, within 14 days of attempted notification in order to claim prize. If a minor wins a prize, it will be awarded in the name of the minor’s parent or legal guardian, who will also be responsible for signing any necessary releases, consents and affidavits.If a winner is 18 or older, as required, but a minor in his or her state of residence, winner’s parent or legal guardian will be required to sign all necessary documents. Guest(s) will also be required to sign a Liability/Publicity Release at least 21 days prior to travel or guest(s) will not be able to accompany winner. Canadian winners must also answer a skill-based question in order to claim prize. . All prizes claimed in accordance with the Official Rules will be awarded. Winners may be required to provide a shipping address to claim prize. Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of prize.
5. General Conditions. Sponsor and its agents are not in any way responsible or liable for damages, loss or injury resulting from entrants’ participation in this Sweepstakes or the acceptance, possession, shipping and handling, loss, use or mis-use of any prizes awarded in this Sweepstakes. Entrants and winners assume sole liability for injuries, including personal injuries and/or damage to property, caused or claimed to be caused by participating in this Sweepstakes or the acceptance, possession, shipping and handling, loss, use or mis-use of any prize awarded. Sponsor has the right to cancel, terminate or modify this Sweepstakes if it cannot be completed as planned due to computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures, or other conditions beyond Sponsor's control, and to select winners from eligible entries received on or before the termination date. Sponsor is not responsible for any failure to contact entrants, whether due to technical or human error.
By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree (i) that Sponsor may post their entries on Sponsor’s website and in any and all publicity and advertising for Electronic Arts, this Sweepstakes or other promotions by Sponsor without any further attribution, notification or compensation to entrants and, except if entrant is a resident of TN or otherwise where prohibited by law, has the right to use the entrant’s user or screen name and hometown photograph or likeness, as applicable therewith; (ii) to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges, and (iii) to be contacted by Sponsor or its agents by telephone, mail or email regarding the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and all claims must be resolved in the United States. If there is a dispute regarding the identity of an entrant, the entry will be deemed submitted by the person in whose name the email account is registered.
6. Winners list. A winners list will be available at http://www.needforspeed.com/therun/sportsillustrated after all winners aredetermined, verified and posted for approximately two weeks.
7. Sponsor. This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Electronic Arts, 209 Redwood Shores Parkway, Redwood City, CA 94065
© 2011 Electronic Arts Inc. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.