The Need for Speed The Run PC update contains both bug fixes and adds new functionality.
- 30 FPS cap is disabled when v-sync is set to OFF in advanced display settings
- Miscellaneous fixes for gamepad and peripheral support
- Tweaked reset behavior for a number of tracks in The Run where resets seemed too close to the main race route
- When players go off track, they will be reset back onto the track instead of at the last checkpoint. Crashes will still result in a reset to the last checkpoint.
- Fixed issue where Autolog split time HUD would sometimes disappear after a vehicle reset
– Updated car images will now be displayed in Challenge Series loading screen
- Added Quick Match option from multiplayer menu
– Players now have the option to mute VOIP of other players in multiplayer sessions
– Reduced unrealistic behaviors when multiplayer opponents drive off-road or collide with world objects
– Fixed issue where sometimes icons wouldn’t display for playgroup members in the intermission screen
– Animated recently completed solo and group objectives in the intermission screen
– Display active objectives in the pre-race loading screen
– Tabs will now auto-cycle during the intermission screen, manually tabbing between screens will disable the auto cycling.
– Countdown timers in MP will flash orange in the last 5 seconds
- Will still display session rewards for players that finish the last race in a session after all other players have left the session.
- Hide the empty race results and session standing tabs in the intermission screen when joining a race in progress
Gallery – Fix to extend scroll bar for entire length of gallery
News – Fixed alignment of news list and top of news image
Friends - Now displays whether a friend is online, joinable or offline in player badge
Friends – Added option to join a friend’s multiplayer session from the friends list, if friend is in a joinable session.
Photo – Now displays the proper error message when a photo upload fails due to being out of space.
Signature Edition Booster Pack cars:
- Puppet Chevy El Camino SS
- Fatlace Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R
- Venom Nissan 370Z
- Scoundrel Subaru Impreza WRX STi
- Victory BMW M3 Sport Evolution
- Nicolas Mazda RX-7
- Mega Nissan GT-R (R35)
- Falken Porsche 911 GT3
- Conroy Ford GT
To get the update simply login to Origin on your PC and it will automatically download / install the update.