December 13, 2011
Pterodactyls, RTR-Xs, and mustaches, it’s just another busy week at Need for Speed!
- We kicked it off by giving an overview of Autolog’s Photo Mode, and upon walking you guys through that, launched a new photo challenge! This new photo challenge is slightly different than others. The developers snuck a few easter eggs into The Run, and one of them is a flying pterodactyl. We want to see who can find it, snap a photo, and send it to us on Twitter!
- NFSDrew was down in San Francisco, so he and NFSCoulter recorded a new Time Attack Challenge on Midnight Rush together while giving some tips.
- Speaking of which, they’ve added some incentive if you beat them during the Friday Gaming Sessions!
- Andy Blackmore and Carl Jarret have a great article on Speedhunters about taking a car from real-life and into The Run. It’s definitely worth the read, check it out.
- Don’t forget Origin is also offering a great deal on a Need for Speed collection.
- Need for Speed World is retiring a few cars, so get them fast. But they’re also introducing the Mustang Boss 302, Renault Sport Megane R.S., and a monster Pontiac! On top of that, they’ve got an Event Extravaganza you won’t want to miss!